Date(s) - 07/09/2019 - 08/09/2019
11:30 am - 4:30 pm
North Sydney Yoga
144 Blues Point Road
Mc Mahons Point NSW 2060
Saturday 7 September 2019:
11:30am – 1:30pm & 2 – 4:30pm
Sunday 8 September 2019:
11am – 1pm & 2 – 4:30pm
Our spine has an ingenious architecture that affects our ability to perform asana, the health of our whole organism and reflects our feelings and beliefs. In this workshop:
– Explore the developmental curves of our spine and how each area’s unique structure determines how we perform asana.
– Understand the energetic anatomy of the spine and its vital role in our yoga practice.
– Appreciate variations on the ‘norm’ and how these effect functionality.
– Examine the different areas of the spine that are most prone to stress and how to alleviate these stresses.
– Learn how to heal disc lesions and other spine-related problems with asana and other specific rehabilitative exercises.
– Learn correctives, specific asana and other spine-sparing techniques to keep your spine supple and vital your life long!